Back in May 2009 Nike SB released the first two colourways of their brand new shoe the Stefan Janoski. Re-released now as part of their OG Janoski programme this Cappuccino brown colourway sits alongside the Black / White as one of the classic releases of the iconic Nike skate shoe.
Both colourways feature details that have since been lost in the last 7 years. The original plaid patterned insole and the leather shoelaces which both helped define the shoe as the most popular skate shoe of recent times are back and they look as good now as they did back then.
View more Stefan Janoski at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Nike SB products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- All Suede Upper
- Embroidered Swosh
- Zoom Air Insole
- Vulcanized Outsole
- Perforated Vamp
- Leather Laces
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page