Flatspot Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, provided we get them back within 28 days of order receipt and in perfect sellable condition.
By ‘perfect sellable condition’ we do not expect the garments to be necessarily plastic wrapped and perfectly folded, but we are certainly unable to accept them for return if;
- The tags have been removed.
- They are marked, soiled, stretched, bleached or damaged in anyway.
- They are scented with aftershave, perfume, deodorant or smoke.
- They have been washed.
- The soles have been worn outside.
- The inner sole is covered in sock fluff or hair.
- All decks and hardware must be un-skated and returned in the original packaging.
- Once a deck has been assembled, we cannot accept either the deck or the hardware for return.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for underwear and socks unless faulty.
- The shoe box has been used directly as the postal box - is visibly marked and/ or damaged.
All goods/ products are at the responsibility of the customer until they have been delivered to us.
We ultimately reserve the right to refuse a return if we deem it to be in an unsuitable condition and the items may be returned to you at your own cost.
How To Make A Return
Please log into the Return Portal and follow the steps directed to register your refund request.
We do not offer exchanges, so if you would like a different item you will need to return the item to us for a refund and place a new order.
Please ensure that you have both your order number and the email address used for the order, you’ll be required to enter these to access the portal.
If you’re unsure of your order number, or of the email address used for your order, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Please include your completed order invoice inside the box, without this we may be unable to process your return. If you need a new invoice please email us at email@example.com to request a new one.
- Pack your return securely, please ensure no labels are attached directly to the returning item or its packaging e.g. shoeboxes.
- Write our returns address on the parcel and then arrange and pay for the return shipment. We do not offer free returns.
- Please write on the outside of the package 'Returned goods, relief applied for.' This will avoid any unnecessary customs charges and your return possibly being returned to you.
We try to process all returns as quickly as possible, however please allow us up to five business days from receipt to process your return. We will contact you by email to confirm that your refund has been issued.
Please send all returns to the address below:
Unit 5 Richmond Place, Central Avenue, Lee Mill Industrial Estate,
Notifications, and Refunds.
We will be in touch by email once your return has arrived at our warehouse and your refund has been processed. Please allow 5 days for us to process your return. During peak periods such as Black Friday and Christmas returns this might take a little longer.
Please allow up to five business days for the funds to be available again in your bank account.
We will refund original shipping costs in the event of an error or faulty product, but we will not refund your original shipping costs if you are returning item/s for other reasons; such as an item not fitting. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the event of a faulty product or error with your order please contact us before posting the item/s back to us as we can arrange a free return. We cannot refund return shipping costs for faulty items returned to us unless previously confirmed by us.
The same 28 day return policy applies to faulty goods. Generally if a defect is going to become apparent, it will be relatively quickly. We can't accept returns due to excessive wear of a product, especially footwear used for skateboarding.
If you have a received a faulty item or if a fault develops please contact our customer service team first at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a couple of pictures of the fault. In the event of a faulty product or an error we may cover return shipping costs but please contact us before sending the parcel back. We can not refund return shipping costs if posted before contacting us first.
All items returned as faulty are subject to inspection by Flatspot before we can confirm a credit. Sometimes we will need to send the goods back to the manufacturer for an additional inspection.
We cannot accept snapped decks in returns. Most snaps and cracks occur when landing a trick incorrectly and are not down to a manufacturer fault.
Any final decision will be made by the manufacturer directly.
If you want to cancel your order please notify us asap. If cancelled before your order ships we will issue a full refund upon your instruction. Cut off time for shipping is usually 12pm, we don't ship or deliver at the weekend or on bank holidays.
If you notify us that you wish to cancel your order after it has shipped out we will not refund the original shipping cost on your order and you may also incur an additional return to sender fee if it is issued by the courier or postal service used for your delivery. This return to sender fee is usually the same cost as your original postage charge but it can vary.
Please be aware that due to some courier's operations and the quick turnaround on deliveries it may not be possible to cancel your order once dispatched. If this is the case you can return your order using the returns information above.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
email@example.com / 0044 (0) 800 8620192