Using a lightweight cotton fabric, the Vetra No.263 Bermuda Shorts are perfect for a summer’s day outing. The 100% cotton twill ensures durability for any rugged adventures you may go on while additionally offering comfort for a long day skateboarding. Staying true to a traditional look the shorts have a tonal single button fastening with a clip underneath, although the legs can additionally be rolled for a more laid-back approach. The side seams feature two vertical hand pockets, matched by two welt pockets at the rear. Finished in hydrone blue, a laid back, light blue that lends itself towards lighter colours to act as contrast.
Vetra was established in 1927, rising to prominence by providing reliable goods to the masses of factory workers in Paris. Creating products domestically, they eventually outgrew Paris and moved to the north of France where they continued to operate. In the late eighties they transitioned to fashion, while maintaining a stern ethos towards durability and quality.
- 100% Cotton
- Button and Hook & Eye Fastening
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Bartack Stitching
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page