Vetra No.4 Workwear Jacket in Hydrone. Inspired by classic French workwear, this Vetra No.4 jacket is tailored to a regular fitting in a colour block shade. Made from 100% cotton with a full length five button fastening and a traditional collar, this blue Vetra jacket is finished with two waist pockets, a single left chest pocket and a concealed inner pocket.
Family owned and operated, Vetra is an influential workwear label that was established in 1972. Known for their artisanal influence and their admiration for heritage workwear stylings, Vetra’s industrial undertone is one that remains ever-loyal to founder Edouard Beeren’s original vision.
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Five Button Placket
- One Front Chest Pocket
- One Internal Chest Pocket
- Two Waist Pockets
- Open Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page