Vans x Spitfire AV Rapidweld Pro Lite Shoes
Few brands can celebrate such history in skateboarding as much as Vans and Spitfire, the two are undeniably icons and now they’re coming together to create a new line of skateboarding footwear, with this Vans x Spitfire bring to you the Vans x Spitfire AV Rapidweld Pro Lite Shoes in a sick Dress Blues colourway.
Embodying the two brands, this edition of the Vans AV Rapidweld offers upgraded features to combat the demands of skateboarding, such as: the LuxLiner, designed to make the shoe a comfier fit, Pro Vulc Lite construction that reduces the overall weight of the shoe and optimises boardfeel, UltraCush HD footbed that helps protect your feet through impact, DURACAP upper reinforcements which are placed in areas that take more wear while out skating and of course these are all sitting on the classic Vans Waffle outsole.
The Dress Blues upper is contrasted nicely by the white midsole and to top that off the iconic Vans heel tab appears in a vibrant red.
The composition of these shoes is 41% textile and 59% synthetic, Vans have worked to ensure that all the materials used during the manufacturing of the Vans x Spitfire Rapidweld Pro Lite are free of any animal by-products, which makes them 100% Vegan.
View More Vans at Flatspot
- Vans x Spitfire Collab
- Textile Upper
- 100% Vegan
- DURACAP Upper Reinforcements
- UltraCush HD Sockliner
- Pro Vulc Lit Construction
- Vans Flag Label
- Vans Off The Wall Heel Tab
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page