The Quiet Life Cord 5 Panel Camper Cap
Seen here in a tan colourway, this Cord 5 Panel Camper Cap from The Quiet Life is made from durable fine wale cotton corduroy against a classic 5 panel silhouette. On the centre panel a white woven rectangular label has been attached showing bold ‘The Quiet Life’ lettering in black above smaller ‘On and Off Since 1997 Los Angeles’. The peak is covered with the same fabric, and on either side of the crown two colour matched eyelets have been added for ventilation. At the reverse a black nylon strap has been attached to allow for size adjustable with a simple clip fastening and a woven label alongside. Throughout the inside taping runs along the seams to reduce chafing, whilst an additional fabric panel has been added around the forehead for comfort.
Continuing to portray their laid back California lifestyle alongside more refined outerwear pieces that suit the season, new autumn/winter apparel and accessories have arrived from The Quiet Life. Founded in 1997 by Andy Mueller whose upbringing of skateboarding, photography and BMX continues to inspire each collection, The Quiet Life are known for their colourful graphics and camera club.
View More The Quiet Life at Flatspot
- 97% Cotton 3% Spandex
- Woven Brand Label
- Leather Adjuster
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).