Patagonia Isthmus Utility Jacket
Patagonia Isthmus Utility Jacket in Ink Black. Crafted from NetPlus® 100% post consumer recycled nylon faille with a PFC-free DWR coated exterior, this long sleeve Patagonia jacket is a utilitarian inspired profile tailored to a relaxed fitting with a Fair Trade Certified sewn construction. Featuring set-in sleeves, gusseted cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hip length hem and a full length Vislon® zipper, this resilient jacket also features a fixed hood and a high rise collar. Two side pockets are mirrored by two oversized and bellowed chest pockets, whilst a single inner pocket is concealed across the chest. Finished with tonal stitched seams and an embroidered P-6 flag label sewn above the hem.
Voted 2019 UN Champion of the Earth for Entrepreneurial Vision, Patagonia is an internationally recognised outdoor brand founded in 1973 by environmentalist Yvon Chouinard. Led by a passion for nature and their evolving sustainable design style, Patagonia’s environmental responsibility is one that has earned them the accolade of being one of the most transparent brands to date.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- NetPlus® 100% Postconsumer Recycled Nylon Faille
- PFC-free DWR Finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Zip Up Front with Hidden Snap Closures
- Two Oversized Chest Pockets
- Two Waist Pockets
- One Internal Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page