Patagonia 73 Skyline Trad Cap in Garden Green. Designed with a NetPlus® recycled brim and a six panel construction, this Patagonia cap is made from 100% organic cotton. Featuring embroidered airflow eyelets and an adjustable rear strap fastening, this green Patagonia trad cap is finished with an embroidered ‘73 Skyline patch graphic sewn across the crown.
Founded in 1973 by climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand recognised for their performative and preservative design style. Led by an appreciation for societal and environmental change, Patagonia’s ode to the outdoors is one continually influenced by their own ‘build soil, capture carbon’ ethos.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% Recycled Fishing Nets
- 6 Panel Cap
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Embroidered Patch
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page