Parlez Sven Quarter Zip Sweatshirt
This navy edition of the Sven Quarter Zip Sweatshirt from Parlez is made from 400gsm French terry and features a multicoloured embroidered design on the centre of the chest. The body has been cut to a regular fit and the raised collar neckline offers protection from the elements and is fastened by a quarter zip fastening which allows for ease of entry and ventilation when needed. Below this the graphic shows two horizontal lines coloured in white and yellow on either side of bold white ‘Parlez’ lettering that has a subtle italicized effect. Helping to keep the fit in place during everyday wear, wide ribbed trims wrap around the edge of the body and long sleeves.
Arriving as part of the SS20 collection from Bristol, UK based Parlez, the Sven Quarter Zip Sweatshirt is ideal for layering throughout the year and is the perfect weight for the transitional period between winter and spring. Constantly inspired by maritime history and iconic sportswear, Parlez are known for their bold graphics which are included throughout each release across contemporary apparel styles and functional accessories.
Also Available In:
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- High Neck
- Quarter Zip Fastening
- Embroidered Logo
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).