Parlez Ladsun 5 Panel Cap
Constructed from grey coloured ripstop nylon, this Ladsun 5 Panel Cap from Parlez has a simple but effective design that suits casual everyday wear. For longevity and resistance to abrasion, the fabric has a hardwearing finish with a subtle texture that provides an ideal backdrop for the embroidered lettering on the centre front of the crown which shows bold capitalised ‘Parlez’ text in white. On either side of the crown two metal eyelets have been added for ventilation and on the reverse an adjustable strap with plastic buckle allows you to adjust the size to suit. On the inside a fabric border has been added for cushioning around the forehead and the seams are taped to reduce chafing.
Inspired by retro sportswear, maritime history and vintage graphics, Parlez are based in Bristol, UK where they design seasonal collections of cut and sew designs that incorporate these influences and present them across streetwear silhouettes that suit casual wear. This season offers colour blocking across technical outerwear, classic rugby shirts, heavyweight pullovers and updates across accessories and headwear.
View More Parlez at Flatspot
- Nylon Ripstop
- 5 Panel Silhouette
- Embroidered Logo
- Metal Eyelets
- Adjustable Strap
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).