North Film Gallery Embroidered Hoodie
North Skateboard Magazine Film Gallery Embroidered Hoodie in Grey and Black. A Flatspot exclusive colourway, this long sleeve North Skateboard Mag hoodie is tailored to a regular fitting from a blend of polyester and cotton. Featuring cuffed raglan sleeves, a flexible rib knit hemline and a split panel hood with tonal drawstring adjusters, this grey North Skateboard Magazine hoodie is finished with a classic kangaroo pocket and with black multi-profile and film reel ‘North Skateboard Magazine’ left chest embroidery.
Founded in 2011 by Graham Tait, North Skateboard Magazine is an independent print and digital magazine based in Edinburgh. Inspired by vintage Thrasher photo issues and by their own ‘shoot film’ ethos, North’s passion for celluloid photography is one that continues to celebrate the works of photographers such as John Bradford, Oliver Barton and Zander Taketomo.
View More North Skateboard Magazine at Flatspot
- Cotton, Poly
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- Raglan Sleeves
- Embroidered Logo
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Cotton, Poly
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page