No Bad Waves: Talking Story with Mickey Muñoz (Hardcover)
Portraying time spent on the beaches and California and Hawaii during the ‘50s and ‘60s, No Bad Waves: Talking Story with Mickey Muñoz is a hardcover book written by the legendary Californian surfboard shaper himself, Mickey Muñoz. Known as one of the early pioneers of big-wave surfing in Hawaii and the inventor of the ‘Quasimoto’, Muñoz has selected an array of original photographs that paint an authentic picture of the early days of surfing. This hardcover features 175 pages and has been published by Patagonia.
Known for his ethos of ‘no bad waves, only a poor choice of equipment and a lousy attitude’ Mickey Muñoz is a legend within the international surf scene and innovatived board riding and shaping during the golden era of the sport, whilst also appearing as a stunt double in films such as the 1959 Gidget movie. He’s still riding today whilst promoting environmental conservation.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 175 Pages
- Published by Patagonia
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).