Sahten: The SkatePal Cookbook. Painting a picture of the current skateboarding scene in Palestine with 100% of proceeds donated to on-going projects, the SkatePal cookbook includes a selection of recipes, interviews and photographs collected from various figures in Palestine’s skate community. Featuring local heroes, past volunteers and even recipes from international master chef Sami Tamimi.
Founded in 2013, SkatePal is a non-profit organisation that continues to support and promote the fast-growing skate community in Palestine. Enhancing the lives of the local youth by providing skate classes, hardware and safe spaces to enjoy the sport, SkateParl is a growing project known also for their community classes held at Stoke Newington’s social centre of migrants.
View More SkatePal at Flatspot
- Hardcover Design
- Edited by Tom Bird
- 27.3 x 2.6 x 20.8cm
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page