Mollusk Builder Shirt
Made from preshrunk 100% cotton dyed to a rich forest green colourway with a subtle lighter green weave pattern, this Mollusk Builder Shirt is a relaxed mediumweight style with a button through front and neat collar neckline. On either side of the chest two patch pockets have been added, one of which has a special pencil pocket which adds a utilitarian inspired aspect, and bartack stitching has been added around the entrance points for durability. Brown tone buttons have been selected for the front fastening and match the closures on either cuff which allow the fabric to be rolled to suit. On the reverse a straight shoulder yoke has been added with a central pleat detail for subtle shaping and a fabric loop has been added for hanging this style when its not being worn without putting stress on the neckline.
A new shirt style from Californian surf store Mollusk, you can layer this design to suit throughout the year over a t-shirt or sweatshirt or below a jacket for additional bulk free warmth. The cotton has been selected for its natural strength and warmth whilst also bringing character to a casual everyday silhouette. Mollusk are known for their vintage styling and for combining inspirations from surfing, art, craft and their local community.
Also Available In:
View More Mollusk at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Two Chest Pockets, One with Pencil Pocket
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Relaxed Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).