Kavu Strap Cap
This black Kavu Strap Cap is made from durable heat laminated 100% cotton canvas and has a relaxed crown with a curved flexible peak. Decorative woven taping connects the two sections and continues around the reverse for the size adjuster buckle which sits along a circular clip to allow attachment to belts and bags. The inside seams are taped to reduce chafing and a cushioned border has been added around the forehead for extra comfort. The colour and design of the webbing tape varies from each style.
Engineered to stay on your head during outdoor activities, the Strap Cap was the first design sold during Kavu’s establishment in the late ‘80s early ‘90s. Developed by the brands founder Barry Barr, original inspiration was taken from his own fishing trips growing up where he would wear traditional baseball cap styles in the wind and rain and found they would always come off. Spotted on Tevo sandals, Barr made a hat with jacquard webbing that resulted in it staying secure when worn in rough weather.
Also Available In:
View More Kavu at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- 4 Panel Silhouette
- Webbing Strap with Woven Label
- Self-fabric Strap
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).