Kavu Hobart Satchel
Small in size and able to convert into a belt bag, this Kavu Hobart Satchel is made from durable black 12oz cotton canvas and measures to 4 x 6 x 2.5”. Three compartments are available to store essentials, including a large main section, a smaller pocket below and a front flap pouch. Inside the main section a smaller zip pocket is ideal for loose change and a soft fleece lining runs throughout each section. On the back there is an additional fabric loop which allows this satchel to be attached to a belt. The slim nylon cross body strap can be resized to 28”- 52” and a carabiner clip is also available as an alternative fastening.
Returning for autumn/winter ‘19 through popular demand, the Hobart Satchel is a compact, versatile accessory that has been designed for use during a variety of active pursuits. Capturing the brand’s adventurous spirit and passion for the great outdoors, this season includes a variety of new and throwback designs that express the Kavu attitude of ‘build fun into everything you do’.
View More Kavu at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Fleece Lined
- Detachable Strap
- Zipped Main Compartment
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Woven Label
- Rear Belt Loops
- Carabiner Clip
- 4 x 6 x 2.5 inches
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).