Kavu Beber Belt
With a translated meaning of ‘to drink’ in Spanish, this Beber Belt from Kavu supplies everyday practicality encased with it’s own fun-loving energy. Finished with neat red trimming and with the brand’s signature blue mountains across the design, this durable nylon belt is styled with a neat metal-buckle fastening that also doubles up as an impromptu bottle opener. Great for cracking one open after a hard-day on the trail, this 1.5” wide fully-adjustable webbing belt is sure to come in handy in more ways than one.
Founded by Barry Barr in ‘93, Kavu is a laid-back brand that is inspired not only by the great outdoors, but by its own undying passion for sustainability. Focused on delivering premium quality apparel and accessories that set about telling their own story, Kavu has continued to supply the industry with an unrivalled charm for well over 27 years.
View More Kavu at Flatspot
- Built-in Bottle Opener on Buckle
- 1.5" Wide
- Medium - 38" Long
- Large - 42" Long
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).