With its two-in-one reversible colourway in both natural white and navy blue, this Sherpa Jacket from Topo Designs arrives as a new-season staple from the outdoor brand’s latest collection. Made from 100% polyester sherpa fleece with 2-way stretch nylon trims and a durable water-repellent finish, this straight-fitting jacket is styled with a scallop-style hemline, a full-length YKK zipper and elasticated binding across both the cuffs and the waistline for a more shape-retaining sense of wear. Two practical side hand pockets with vibrant red zippers can be accessed across either chosen profile, whilst the handy front-patch ‘Topo Designs’ branded pocket easily converts into an internal storage pouch when reversed.
Crafting dependable high-quality outdoor gear inspired by ‘70s camping kit and classic French mountaineering supplies, Topo Designs is a fun-loving and lively brand dedicated to upholding its outdoor-orientated vibe. Launched in 2008 by Jedd Rose and Mark Hansen and based out of their Rocky Mountain hub in Boulder, Colorado, Topo continues to deliver a refreshing sense of contemporary appeal with its uncomplicated aesthetic that speaks to most, if not all, modern-day urbanists and keen-footed adventurists.
- 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex Lining with DWR Finish
- High Collar
- Zip Up Front
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Side Pockets with Zip Fastening
- Elastic Binding on Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page