Thrasher Spectrum T-Shirt
Made from 100% cotton this Thrasher Spectrum T-Shirt is a short sleeved style adorned with a new custom graphic of the magazines signature logo with a rainbow outline positioned centrally on the chest. Designed for casual everyday wear, the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim which offers support and fit retention, whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems for a clean finish. On the nape of the neck a woven label shows the Thrasher oath graphic.
Known for their gritty, street level documentation of skateboarding and annual ‘Skater of The Year’ award, Thrasher Magazine was founded in 1981 by Kevin Thatcher, Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello. Earlier this year saw the passing of the great Jake Phelps, an iconic and authentic future within the industry who was the magazine’s editor in chief for 26 years.
View More Thrasher at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page