Thrasher Scorched Outline T-Shirt
Showcasing the iconic Thrasher Magazine Scorched Outline graphic, this black 100% cotton t-shirt has a curved neckline with a ribbed trim and straight cut hems. Designed for casual everyday wear the magazine’s text logo has been screen printed in white in large across the chest with red, orange and yellow flames above. The flexible neckline provides comfort and fit retention whilst flatlock stitching secures the edge of the short sleeves and body, allowing this style to be easily layered and styled to suit.
First published in 1981, Thrasher Magazine was founded in San Francisco by Kevin Thatcher, Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello. Known for their authentic and raw street level documentation of skateboarding through a ‘Skate or Die’ attitude, Thrasher remain a prominent voice within the global skate community and their annual ‘Skater of the Year’ award remains a highlight of each year.
View More Thrasher at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit2
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page