Stan Ray Wide Leg Painter Pants
Made from durable cotton with an all over two tone ‘one wash hickory’ pattern these Stan Ray Wide Leg Painter Pants are a classic style inspired by traditional workwear designs. Cut to a loose fit with a wide leg, triple chain stitched flat fell seams have been used across the design for a highly durable finish, in addition to silver rivets and bar tack stitching at key stress points. The waistband is secured by a branded button and slim belt loops flow all the way around. Underneath a long zippered fly has been added and on either side slanted entrance pockets are available to store essentials, with an additional pocket within the right side. On the reverse two large patch pockets have been added below a yoke detail with a black woven Stan Ray label stitched onto the right side for signature branding. For a unique touch a hammer loop detail on the back of the leg sits above a rectangular utility pocket in addition to stitched knee panels.
Reworked with a new wide leg silhouette that was introduced for SS19, the Painter Pants are one of Stan Ray’s best known designs and stand the test of time through both their aesthetic and construction. The high rise is flattering for unisex wear, whilst a selection of details add a unique touch to an everyday trouser style. Founded in 1972 by Earl Beard, Stan Ray has a history with supplying clothing to the US military and has retained its focus on quality and construction for over thirty years.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Zip Fly & Top Button
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pouch
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Triple Stitching
- Bar Tacks
- Wide Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- High Rise
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).