Stan Ray OG Cord Painter Pants
This navy cord edition of the OG Cord Painter Pants from Stan Ray has been cut with a tapered leg from 18 wale cord 100% cotton which offers a durable and naturally warm finish. Designed for casual, everyday wear the waistband is fastened by a colour matched button and a zippered fly has been added below. On either side of the waist two slanted entrance pockets are available to store essentials and on the reverse two large patch pockets have also been added. Utilitarian style pockets on the back of the thighs add extra character to the silhouette with a belt loop detail added above on the left leg. For strength and longevity, triple chain stitched flat felled seams have been used within construction, with bar tack stitching at key stress points. The legs have straight cut hems for a clean finish.
Famous for their workwear and painter pant styles, Stan Ray was established in 1972 by Earl Beard who set up a family owned factory in Crockett, Texas. This season sees a fresh selection of utilitarian pieces made from a selection of seasonally appropriate fabrics such as corduroy, heavyweight and brushed cotton decorated with custom print patterns and vibrant colour pops alongside versatile earth tones. A focus on construction remains and minimal branding means the finer details speak for themselves.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 18-Wale Cord
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- OG Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).