Stan Ray OG Cord Painter Pants
Seen here in a khaki cord colourway, these Stan Ray OG Cord Painter Pants are made from naturally warm and hard wearing 18 wale cotton corduroy. Cut to a tapered leg, triple chain stitched flat felled seams have been used to achieve a hardwearing, tough finish with additional bar tack stitching at key stress points. The waistband is secured by a single colour matched button with a zippered fly below and on either side of the front slanted entrance pockets offer plenty of space to carry essential items. On the reverse two large patch pockets are also available and utilitarian details have been added onto the thighs for additional character, including two slim pockets and a hammer loop on the left left. For a clean finish, the legs have straight cut hems.
Established in 1972 by Earl Beard, Stan Ray are famous for their chore jackets and painter pant trousers which reflect the brand’s origins within designing uniforms for the US military. With over thirty years experience in designing hardwearing, long lasting clothing, contemporary collections reflect an ongoing focus on quality, cut and fabric with button through shirts made from brushed cotton, signature trouser silhouettes reworked in corduroy and bright colour pops reflecting the brands experimental side.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 18-Wale Cord
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- OG Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).