Stan Ray Archive Jacket
Stan Ray keeps it simple with the Archive Jacket.
Coming in a natural drill colour way with very minimal detailing; we see a contrasting brown corduroy collar that gives the Archive Jacket instant autumnal vibes.
While a square Stan Ray woven label appears at the bottom of the hem to finish off the subtle detailing on the Jacket.
The Stan Ray Archive Jacket offers you a regular fit that has been cut from 100% cotton and it has been built to last.
Featuring a full button down front with a fold down collar to give you the military style that Stan Ray has become known for.
Three pockets in total on this Stan Ray Jacket with two large side pockets to store you daily goods while the inner chest pocket can be used for the more valuable items in your possession.
A real clean looking jacket from the American heritage brand, which we think would look best when worn with a grey crewneck underneath and a pair of olive green coloured trousers.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Button Down Front
- Corduroy Fold Down Collar
- Two Pockets
- Two Outer Pockets
- One Inner Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page