Stan Ray 80's Cord Painter Pants
These Stan Ray 80's Cord Painter Pants are made from 100% cotton 18-wale cord which has been dyed to a navy colourway. Cut to a tapered fit with a narrow waistband secured by a single colour matched button, a zippered fly has been added below and a variety of pockets are available to store essential items whilst also adding a utilitarian aesthetic to the silhouette. On either side of the waist two slanted entrance pockets have been added with an additional coin pouch on the right side. Signature details such as a hammer loop and thigh pockets bring a unique character and sit below two curved patch pockets on the reverse. Constructed using triple chain stitched flat fell seams for strength, additional bar-tack stitching have been added at key stress points, whilst the legs have straight cut hems which allow the fabric to be rolled to suit.
A new season take on Stan Ray’s famous Painter Pant Trousers, autumn/winter ‘19 introduces corduroy reworks that utilise the fabric for its natural strength and warmth. Known for their military and workwear inspired designs, Stan Ray was founded in 1972 by Earl Beard who set up a family owned factory in Crockett, Texas. Bright colour pops and vibrant patterned fabrics have been introduced for 2019 which present ongoing experiments by the brand that keeps their signature pieces looking fresh and exciting.
Also Available In:
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 18-Wale Cord
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Tapered Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).