Stan Ray 80's Cord Painter Pants
New for autumn/winter ‘19, these Stan Ray 80's Cord Painter Pants are made from 18-wale 100% cotton corduroy and have been constructed with sturdy triple chain stitched flat fell seams. Seen here in a khaki cord colourway, the waistband is secured by a single button fastening and a zippered fly detail has been added below. On either side of the waist two slanted entrance pockets offer space to carry essentials, with an additional coin pouch on the right side and two curved patch pockets on the reverse. Typical features of the brand include a hammer loop detail and patch pockets on the thighs which present a history within designing workwear. For a flattering fit, the legs are tapered whilst the ankles have straight cut hems which allows the fabric to be rolled to suit.
Complete with a woven Stan Ray patch label, these new season trousers are an 18-wale cord version of the famous Painter Pant Trousers which have been updated and tweaked to give the design a fresh look. Founded in Crockett, Texas in 1972 by Earl Beard, Stan Ray continues to produce purposeful, hard wearing apparel and accessories inspired by utilitarian design which incorporates their history within supplying clothing to the US military.
View More Stan Ray at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 18-Wale Cord
- Triple Stitching
- Bar-tacked Stress Points
- Top Button & Fly Fastening
- Two Front Pockets, One With Coin Pocket
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pockets
- Hammer Loop
- Woven Label
- Tapered Leg
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).