SkatePal Palms Cap in Natural. Featuring artwork designed by Philip Joa with 100% of proceeds donated to on-going projects, this single sized SkatePal cap is made from 100% cotton. Featuring a classic six panel profile, a curved peak and embroidered airflow eyelets, this natural SkatePal cap is finished with an adjustable strap fastening and with exclusive ‘Palestine’ palm translative artwork sewn across the crown.
Founded in 2013 by Charlie Davis, SkatePal is an influential non-profit that continues to promote the social, health and wellbeing benefits of skateboarding. Supporting communities throughout Palestine with their on-going projects and classes, SkatePal is an ever growing community organisation based out of London.
View More SkatePal at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- 6 Panel Cap
- Curved Peak
- Embroidered Eyelets
- Embroidered Graphic
- Woven Label
- Designed by Philip Joa
- Adjustable Strap Fastening
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page