Seen here in a bright gold colourway, this edition of the Skateboard Café Tonal Embroidered Hoodie is made from a medium-weight cotton/polyester blend with a soft brushed finish across the body and sleeves. The double layer hood can be adjusted using plaited cotton pull cords, which have been coloured matched to the same tone of yellow. Subtle embroidery across the chest reads ‘CAFE’ and has been stitched in the same colour as the fabric. A front kangaroo pouch pocket has been added to the front above a wide ribbed hem which matches the finish on the sleeves.
Based in Bristol, UK Skateboard Café have designed some fresh new styles for the new season including graphics designed by London based designer Gaurab Thakali and an iconic photograph of Alice Coltrane across white, black, grey and brown colourways that are highlighted with bright pop of vibrant gold.
- 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Embroidered Artwork
- Drawstring Hood
- Pouch Pocket
- Rib Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page