Seen here in a pastel pink colourway, the Skateboard Café Cherry T-Shirt has been built from a 100% cotton body for midweight comfort to suit all seasons. The regular fit is held in place through a ribbed trim added to the neck, while a straight hem offers a casual finish to the sleeves and waist. The centre of the piece features artwork designed by Bristolian tattoo artist Jimmie Tatts, with a cherry over Cafe text.
Jimmie Tatts is an internationally recognised artist, with a specification in traditional styles that match Skateboard Cafe’s often nostalgic designs. Skateboard Cafe started in 2012, initially as a small group of friends from the south-west creating skate videos, they have since developed a strong line of both clothing and hardware.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Artwork by Jimmie Tatts
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page