Quasi Utility Pants in Black and White. Tailored to a relaxed fitting with a straight leg cut, these 100% cotton canvas Quasi utility pants arrive as a street and skatewear staple from the brand’s latest FW21 collection. Styled with reinforced double knee panels, a belt loop shadow waistband and a secure YKK zipper fly, these white on black pants feature ample storage solutions to suit. Two side entry pockets are mirrored by two oversized patch pockets below the yoke on the reverse, whilst an embroidered hidden knife pocket and a chain stitched utility pocket combine for additional on-the-go function. Signed off with tonal Quasi branding across the right leg and with reinforced stitching throughout.
Known for their collaborations with the likes of Nike and Vans, Ohio-based skatewear brand Quasi remain a firm favourite of many thanks to their expressive aesthetic and their unchallenged design style. Odes to old school prints and trippy graphics pay homage to their Alien Workshop ties, with the likes of Dick Rizzo and Justin Henry assigned to their ever growing in-house team.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Contrasting Stitching
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page