Quasi Davis After Death Deck
Al Davis’ signature board for SS19, the Quasi Davis After Death Deck features a classic popsicle shape cut from 7-ply maple that ensures a consistent pop while retaining a durable finish. The graphic side of the board has been decorated in baby blue, with space inspired imagery over AD and Quasi branding.
Quasi began with its roots both in Alien Workshop and Mother Collective, when Chad Bowers hooked up with some industry legends that included Gilbert Crockett and Tyler Blesdoe. Since 2015 their psychedelia inspired graphics have blessed a wide range of staple garments and hardware, drawing attention from the likes of Nike for collaborations in 2017 and 2018.
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Quasi Skateboards at Flatspot
- 7-Ply Canadian Maple
- 8.375" Wide
- Printed Graphics
- Topside Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Grip
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).