Pop Trading Company Vanderveken Hoodie
Pop Trading Company Vanderveken Hoodie in Charcoal. Styled with a cut and sewn panel construction and made from 100% cotton, this Pop Trading Company hoodie is tailored to a regular fitting with contrasting citrus yellow details. Featuring a full length YKK zipper, a triple panel drawstring hood, cuffed raglan sleeves and a thick rib hemline, this grey Pop Trading Company hoodie also features two rounded front pockets. Finished with embroidered underarm ventilation eyelets, left side script branding and with additional ‘POP’ artwork embroidered beneath the neckline on the reverse.
Founded in 2013 and known for their work alongside the likes of Dancer, Converse CONS and DC Shoes, Pop Trading Company is a creative menswear label inspired by their own ties to the Benelux skate scene. Pairing references to contemporary fashion with a passion for evolving skate culture, Pop Trading Company is an open minded brand led by an explorative and progressive design style.
View More Pop Trading Company at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Cut and Sew Panel Construction
- Contrast Rib Panel Inserts
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood
- High Collar
- YKK Zipper Fastening
- Contrasting Stitching
- Raglan Sleeves
- Embroidered Underarm Eyelets
- Embroidered Logos
- Curved Front Pockets
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page