This white Safe-Trip.Org T-Shirt has been designed in collaboration between Pop Trading Company and Dutch record label Safe Trip. Made from 100% cotton and designed with casual everyday wear in mind, the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst shoulder panels have been added and straight cut hems give the body and short sleeves a clean finish. On the centre of the chest a screen printed graphic of a fortune teller incorporated within the Pop Trading Company logo can be seen, with stylised ‘Safe Trip’ lettering above. On the reverse a larger print shows a combined image of two LSD influenced photographs set within a rectangle.
Based in Amsterdam and founded in 2015, Safe Trip is led by Dutch record producer Young Marco whose ear and eye for a distinctive easy going sound has led to him supporting artists such as Ben Penn, Darling, Satoshi & Makoto and Private Eyes. Arriving alongside the AW20 collection from Pop Trading Company, this capsule showcases the independent skate labels support for independent talent and creatives through high quality goods crafted with attention to fabric and finish.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Shoulder Panels
- Screen Printed Back & Front Graphics
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page