Featuring custom artwork created in collaboration with Safe Trip, this navy Pop Trading Company Safe-Trip.Org Long Sleeve T-Shirt is made from heavyweight cotton and has been cut to a regular fit with shoulder panels. For comfort and fit retention the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim whilst straight cut hems give the edge of the body and long sleeves a clean finish. On the centre of the chest an abstract illustration has been printed in beige which matches the larger design on the reverse showing a drawing of a fortune teller integrated with the Pop Trading Company logo, with stylised ‘Safe Trip’ lettering above.
Responsible for releasing sounds from Europe based artists such as Ben Penn, Darling, Satoshi & Makoto and Private Eyes to name a few, Safe Trip was founded by Dutch producer Young Marco in 2015 who has enjoyed success for his ability to find up and coming artists that share an easy going, summery vibe. Arriving alongside the latest AW20 release from Pop Trading Company, this collaborative capsule shows the skate labels support of their favourite local artists and creatives.
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Printed Chest, Sleeve & Back Graphics
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page