Pop Trading Company Fivestar 5 Panel Cap
Seen here in a khaki colourway, this Fivestar 5 Panel Cap from Pop Trading Company is made from durable ripstop nylon and features a custom woven five star label on the front of the crown. For a smooth silhouette an unconstructed buckram has been added at the front of the crown and the woven label shows 5 white stars against a black background alongside Pop Trading Company text and washing instructions set within a double edged border. On either side of the crown three colour matched metal eyelets have been added for ventilation and to one side on the left panel the brands logo has been embroidered in white. Allowing you to adjust the fit to suit a black sportstrap has been added onto the reverse with a clip buckle fastening.
Constantly inspired by growing up in the ‘90s, art, culture and their local community within the city of Amsterdam, Pop Trading Company was founded by Peter Kolks and Ric van Rest in 2003. Known as the cities ‘best skate brand’ the duo describe their brand as a menswear inspired skate brand which explains their attention to detail and quality within simple but effective designs.
View More Pop Trading Company at Flatspot
- Ripstop Cotton
- 5 Panel Construction
- Woven Label
- Metal Eyelets
- Embroidered POP Logo to Rear
- Webbing Strap & Buckle Closure
- One Size
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page