Polar The Proposal 1992 Shape Deck
Polar The Proposal 1992 Shape Deck in 9.2". Vintage shaped and made from 7-ply maple, this new season Polar deck features exclusive artwork from founder Pontus Alv. A team model from the brand’s SP22 hardware collection, this 9.2” wide deck is finished with an assorted wood veneer topside, a teal stained underside and with a multi-figure fine line illustrative print across the centre in shades of white and black.
Known for their OG Savanna Side skate spot ties and their work alongside brands such as Nike SB, Carhartt WIP and Converse CONS, Polar Skate Co. is a creative skate brand launched in 2011 by Last Resort AB co-founder and skater Pontus Alv. With an appreciation for ‘90s nostalgia, art, photography and film culture,
View More Polar at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to shipping restrictions, we cannot ship Decks to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 7-Ply Maple
- 9.2" Wide
- 1992 Shape
- Printed Graphics
- Artwork by Pontus Alv
- Stain Colour May Vary
- Ships with Free Jessup Grip
- 7-Ply Maple
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page