Patagonia Womens Synchilla Fleece Jacket in Intertwined Hands: Perennial Purple. Tailored to a regular fitting from 100% recycled polyester fleece, this Patagonia jacket is styled with an all-over patterned profile with contrasting nylon ripstop panels. Featuring a double-sided and an anti-pile fabrication, this purple Patagonia womens fleece also features a full length YKK zipper, a classic stand collar and two side pockets. Finished with a single zippered chest pocket and with embroidered P-6 branding.
Representative of a brand as well as a philosophy, Patagonia’s ode to the environment is one that remains focused on sustainability and practicality at its core. Established in 1973 by climber and activist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia’s progressive design narrative is one continually inspired by their own ‘build soil, capture carbon’ ethos.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Double Sided Fabric with Anti-Pilling Finish
- BLK Solution Dyed Yarn
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- bluesign® Approved
- Stand Up Collar
- Full Length Fastening
- Large Zipped Front Pocket
- Two Zipped Waist Pockets
- Elasticated Hem Binding
- Regular Fit
- Order by 9am for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page
Women's Patagonia Tops
* TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.