Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack in Fresh Teal. Self-storing and ideal for travel use, this Patagonia mini hip pack is made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a fully lined interior. Fair Trade Certified with a storage capacity of up to 1 litre, this teal Ultralight hip pack features a zippered main compartment, an exterior zipper pocket and an adjustable buckle fastening. Finished with a woven haul loop and with embroidered P-6 branding across the front.
Pairing preservation with performance, Patagonia is an internationally recognised outdoor brand that launched in 1973. Supported by their recent not-for-profit transfer of ownership, Patagonia’s on-going ode to the environment is one that continues to utilise business as a way of inspiring and implementing sustainable solutions to the current climate crisis.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Bluesign Approved
- Herringbone Webbing Belt With Plastic Buckle
- Woven Patch
- 1 Litre Capacity
- 4.75” x 8” x 2”
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page