Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack in Current Blue. Arriving as part of the brand’s latest seasonal release and designed to make light work of any on-the-go setting, this single sized Patagonia mini hip pack is crafted from 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a resilient 3.25oz construction for increased durability. Styled with a spacious main compartment, a front facing storage pocket and hiking cord detailed YKK zipper pulls, this packable two tone Ultralight Black Hole pack also features an adjustable buckle strap fastening for quick and easy wear. Signed off with tonal stitched seams, a practical top haul handle and with embroidered P-6 branding that brings added depth to this navy and lime green design.
Established in 1973 by environmentalist and outdoor enthusiast Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor apparel brand known for their sustainable design style and their passion for eco-friendly transparency. Led by their ‘build soil, capture carbon’ ethos, Patagonia is a brand that never ceases to inspire when it comes to progressive, outdoor orientated apparel.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 1 Litre Capacity
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Bluesign® Approved
- Main Compartment with Zipped Front Pocket
- Stuffs Into Pocket
- Woven Label
- Herringbone Webbing Belt With Plastic Buckle
- Woven Patch
- 4.75" x 8" x 2"
- 1 Litre Capacity
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page