Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
Cut to a regular fit, this new adobe edition of the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket has a H2No® Performance Standard shell that is split between either colour tone, made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof and breathable barrier as well as a durable water repellent finish. A full length zip secures the front and has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard. Around the back of the neck a microfleece-lining has been added for comfort and the two-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor that rolls down and stows with a simplified cord and hook design. On the left side of the chest a woven P-6 label has been added for distinctive branding whilst underneath either arm pit zips encourage ventilation with welted exterior storm flaps and durable water repellent treated zippers that match the pockets on either side of the waist. To help prevent precipitation leakage further, the sleeves have self-fabric hook and loop cuff closures and the body has an adjustable drawcord hem. When not in use this bag can be packed away into either of its handwarmer pockets, one of which has a carabiner clip-in loop.
Constructed with bluesign approved fabrics which are also 100% recycled where possible, this trustworthy Torrentshell Jacket from Patagonia demonstrates the brands ongoing efforts to be as socially and environmentally conscious as possible. Known for their influential marketing campaigns, super hard wearing gear and ‘don’t throw it, fix it’ attitude Patagonia was founded in 1973 by climber and outdoor enthusiast Yvon Chouinard.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- 2.5 Layer Waterproof/Breathable H2No Shell
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Two Way Adjustable Hood With Roll Down Visor
- Microfleece Lined Neck
- Zip Up Front
- Two Zip Up Pockets
- Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem
- Woven Patagonia Label
- Packs Away into Hand Warming Pocket
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).