Patagonia Tech Web Belt
Constructed from 1.5” quick-drying polyester webbing and styled with a forged aluminum anti-corrosive buckle, this all-black Patagonia Tech Web Belt is designed to help supply added security to any on-the-go wardrobe. With a trimmable length of up to 46.5” and the option to be used as an emergency lash strap if required, this tough yet extremely lightweight belt is finished with a buckle that can even be utilised to crack open your next refreshing beverage.
Founded in ‘73 by long-time environmental activist Yvon Chouinard, California-based Patagonia have continued to pump a refined environmentally-led energy into the sustainable-clothing industry for well over 40 years. Thanks to their authentic design style and their admiration for premium-quality materials, tech-led elements and the great outdoors, the brand powers through the seasons at full pelt showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- Polyester Webbing
- 1.5" Width
- 46.5" Length
- Aluminum Buckle
- One Size
- Polyester Webbing
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).