Seen here in a neutral, split-texture shade of pelican, this Shelled Retro-X Pullover Jacket from Patagonia is designed to ensure comfort and cold-weather insulation is adhered to on all levels. Styled with a 100% polyester and quarter-pile Sherpa fleece exterior with a 100% recycled nylon-contrast DWR coated shell, this long sleeve pullover is well-set to deal with any adventurous urban or suburban lifestyle. The design’s elasticated cuffs and hemline work effortlessly to lock warmth in, whilst the heat-trapping fleece lined hood and the snap-closing 5 popper front placket supply the wearer with numerous styling solutions to suit any impromptu weather setting. Two hand warmer pockets are neatly concealed across the side-seams, whilst the design’s multi-textured upper chest is signed off with the brand’s iconic P-6 brand logo for an ode to heritage and premium craftsmanship.
Launched in 1973 by avid explorer and environmental activist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia is a brand with a world-wide reputation that matches its instantly recognisable aesthetic. Inspired by the great outdoors and by a desire to protect it at all costs, Patagonia’s ethos is simple, ‘build the best product by causing no unnecessary harm’ - something we truly admire here at Flatspot.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Polyester 1/4" Pile Sherpa Fleece (70% Recycled)
- 100% Recycled Nylon Chest Panel
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
- Extended Quarter with Snap Button Placket
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Woven Label
- Two Front Pockets
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page