Patagonia Reversible Shelled Microdini Jacket
Patagonia Reversible Shelled Microdini Jacket in Fresh Teal. A two-in-one profile styled in a shade of teal, this regular fitting Patagonia jacket is made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop with an alternative 100% recycled polyester velour fleece side. Featuring a DWR coated finish, the ripstop shell features a full length YKK zipper fastening, ribbed cuffs and a woven elastic hemline. Both sides feature two front pockets and woven P-6 chest branding, whilst the fleeced profile is finished with a single left chest pocket in a contrasting shade of nylon ripstop.
Internationally recognised for their environmental activism and sustainable resourcing, Patagonia is a pioneering outdoor brand that was founded in 1973 by climber Yvon Chouinard. Pairing technical innovation with a passion for preservation, Patagonia continues to utilise business as a way of implementing solutions to the on-going climate crisis.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- PFC Free DWR Finish
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Velour Lightweight Fleece
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Bluesign Approved
- Reversible Design
- Stand Up Collar
- Zip Up Front
- Woven Label
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Two Waist Pockets
- Elasticated Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page