Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt
Cut to a regular fit, this tasmanian teal Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee T-Shirt is made from a blend of bluesign approved 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton and 50% postconsumer recycled polyester. The curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim which allows for movement, whilst the shoulders have been tape seamed for fit retention. On the left side of the chest the Patagonia text logo has been printed in white, whilst on the reverse a larger rectangular design shows the brand’s famous Mount Fitz Roy logo with a coloured background and monochrome typography. Allowing the fabric to be tucked and styled to suit, the sleeves and body have straight cut hems.
Saving 63 gallons of water compared to conventional styles, this 100% recycled t-shirt from Patagonia represents a new generation of styles that utilise post consumer waste, such as plastic bottles and fabric scraps. PVC and phthalate free inks have been used for the front and reverse screen printed graphics, whilst Fair Trade Certification has been awarded to the construction.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester
- PVC And Phthalate-Free Inks
- Rib Crew Collar
- Screened Pocket Wordmark
- Large Back Graphic
- Taped Shoulder Seams
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page