Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal Crewneck Sweatshirt
The Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal Crewneck Sweatshirt comes with a classic crew neck and navy colourway. This style has been sewn with Fair Trade certification and is made from 95% recycled materials. The recycled cotton and polyester blend features a perfect amount of additional elastane, providing movement and comfort. Build to last and to be a part of your adventures, the ribbed crewneck and cuffs add fit and help to keep out unwanted cold. The front showcases the iconic Patagonia mountain logo, from original artwork, through a small sewn on embroidered logo on the chest.
Established in 1974, Patagonia lead the way for responsible production, recycled textiles and products that promote longevity and adventure. The new range has some key wardrobe styles including classic sweatshirts and jackets, ideal for layering when the weather starts cooling off.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 47.5% Recycled Cotton, 47.5% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane Fleece
- Rib Knit Collar
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Woven Chest Patch
- On-Seam Flag Label
- Fair Trade Sewing
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).