Patagonia Organic Cotton Lightweight Gi Pants
Seen here in a classic shade of industrial green, these straight-legged Organic Cotton Lightweight Gi Pants from eco-minded Patagonia arrive as the latest addition to their re-worked SS20 collection. Constructed from 100% organic cotton-twill to help supply a more breathable wear whilst out hiking, exploring or whilst tackling leisurely activities, these climbing-esque pants are fitted with a fully elasticized waistband, a custom-fitting integrated belt and with a pre-gusseted crotch to help reduce chafing and unwanted abrasions. Fair Trade Certified sewn as part of Patagonia’s strive for sustainability, two practical storage pockets are situated either side of the waist, whilst a further two more pockets on the reverse supply ample space to stash away must-have accessories and gadgets. Signed off with a signature P-6 woven label above the rear-right pocket, these sleek and refined pants are set to complement any existing wardrobe this spring or summer.
Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia is a brand that’s dedicated to bringing its consumers ever-closer to mother nature. Fuelled by sustainable processes and their own undying appreciation for the great outdoors, California-based Patagonia tackles socio-political standpoints head on and isn’t afraid to introduce new materials, profiles or manufacturing methods to an ever-growing industry.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Twill
- Elasticated Waist
- Top Button & Zip Fly
- Integrated Belt
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Rear Pockets, One With Button Fastening
- Woven Label
- Gusseted Crotch
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).