Patagonia Organic Cotton Canvas Jacket
Perfect for transitioning between seasons, this mojave khaki Organic Cotton Canvas Jacket from Patagonia is made from durable 9.5oz 100% organic cotton solid canvas which has been dyed using EarthColors® which is derived from agricultural waste. The front is fastened by a full length zipper which is concealed by an exterior storm flap that is secured by snap button closures. The stand up collar offers protection from the elements and the attached three piece hood can be adjusted using exterior colour matched pullcords, the body has been cut to a regular fit and the raglan sleeves allow for a greater range of movement. On the left side of the chest a rectangular woven label shows the famous Patagonia mountain logo design and at the waist two welted zippered pockets allow easy access to essential items with secure fastenings. The sleeves have adjustable cuffs which help to seal in heat whilst fitting nicely over gloves.
Carrying Fair Trade Certification throughout its construction which means the people who made this style will earn a premium for their labour, this practical jacket has been introduced for spring 2020 which has looked to the Mississippi River Basin for colour and print inspiration. Continually fuelled by their love for the great outdoors, Patagonia creates practical, hard wearing styles that not only look good but also demonstrate the benefits of sustainable manufacturing techniques.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 100% Organic Cotton Solid Canvas
- EarthColors® Dye
- Stand Up Collar
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Zip Up Front
- Storm Flap with Snap Button Fastening
- Raglan Sleeves
- Woven Label
- Two Zippered Front Pockets
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).