Patagonia Go To Shirt
A lightweight and ultra-comfortable addition to the brand’s latest SS20 release, this surfers stone blue Patagonia Go To Shirt delivers a laid-back aesthetic that remains loyal to the brand’s surf-style roots. Made from breathable organic cotton and recycled plain-weave polyester blend, this slim-fitting shirt is fashioned with a practical shirttail hem, clean button-front styling and with a practical button-down left-chest pocket that’s designed to help keep the wearer’s keys, wallet or sunglasses stored with ease. Finished with neat colour-matched stitching across the seams and with an all-over surfer print pattern, this season-friendly short sleeve shirt supplies its own beach dwelling West-Coast personality.
A brand dedicated to addressing the human impact of its supply chain, California-based Patagonia have continued to push the boundaries of contemporary styling for well over 40 years. Founded by Yvon Chouinard in ‘73 with a vision to bring humanity ever-closure to eco-conscious sustainability, the brand has grown from strength to strength and has swept up its own loyal following that stretches across all four corners of the world.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
Also Available In:
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Chest Pocket with Button Fastening
- Shirttail Hem
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn
- Slim Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).