Patagonia Friction Belt
Constructed from 1” nylon webbing and styled with an aluminum anti-corrosive buckle, this andes blue Patagonia Friction Belt - Fitzroy Stripe is designed to help supply added security to any on-the-go style. Boasting a quick-drying low-profile with a trimmable overall length of 45.5”, this triple-striped blue, purple and burnt orange webbed belt can even be utilised as a lash-strap in a pinch.
An outdoor clothing brand through and through, Patagonia owes its laid-back aesthetic and its relaxed energy to its surfwear roots and West-Coast heritage. Founded in ‘73 by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia has continued to grow from strength to strength and is a company committed to evoking social, political and environmental change within the contemporary clothing industry.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia, Converse or Nike SB products to customers outside the European Economic Area.
View More Patagonia at Flatspot
- Nylon Webbing
- 1" Width
- 45.5" Length
- Aluminum Buckle
- One Size
- Nylon Webbing
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).