Patagonia Fitz Roy Icon Uprisal Hoodie in Wyoming Green. Tailored to a regular fitting from a blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and recycled cotton knit fleece, this colour block Patagonia hoodie is Fair Trade Certified sewn. Featuring a drawstring hood, elasticated cuffs and a rib knit hemline, this green Patagonia hoodie is finished with a dual entry kangaroo pocket, a woven side seam flag label, a right sleeve patch and printed Patagonia branding displayed across the left chest.
Led by a passion for environmental activism, Patagonia is an outdoor brand known for their technical apparel and for their admiration for preservative design. Founded in 1973 by climber Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia’s explorative narrative combines progressive innovation with an appreciation for classic mountaineering and alpine culture.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Patagonia products to customers outside the UK and European Economic Area.
- 55% Postconsumer Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Cotton Knit Fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Adjustable Drawstring Hood
- Ribbed Side Panels
- Printed Chest Graphic
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Woven Label
- PVC & Phthalate Free Inks
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 -
- FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 -
- £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes with DPD. Affected postcodes will be shipped with DHL instead. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £16.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund (all).Click here for our UK Returns page